We are here to serve your needs and to zealously protect the quality of life in River Oaks and for our homeowners. The Pleasant Praire area is growing and the demands on River Oaks are changing. Accordingly, we at the River Oaks Home Owners Association recognize we must change as well. Over the past few years, we have evolved from an organization focused primarily on lake use and residential issues into one much more focused on matters impacting the general quality of life of our homeowners. This year, this evolution continues. Our focus for the remainder of the year is simple and clear:
1. Understanding the impact of the I-94 and Highway C construction on traffic and businesses in our community.
2. Protect our quality of life in River Oaks by working with you and the police to combat crime, environmental pollution, and other activities which negatively impact the fabric of the River Oaks community and Pleasant Prairie as a whole.
3. Continue to track and combat variances in zoning and unreasonable development which risk impairing the aesthetics of our surroundings.
4. Continue to assist you with any specific homeowner issues, whether they are with neighbors, an institution or the city.
5. Finally, to develop a proactive coalition that bolsters our membership base and automates our communications processes (we need your email addresses!) so that we may all work together to improve our community.
We trust that by focusing on these key issues, we can make the most impact on your behalf in the coming year.
— Jim Lesage, President
Should you have questions, concerns, or require additional information, please do not hesitate to contact the River Oaks Board of Directors at: Board@river-oaks.org