IMPORTANT NOTE FOR REALTORS: As the closing approaches on the sale of a property, it is required that the realtor utilize the form below for any information requests from the board including, but not limited to, status of association payments, existing liens, and any other forms of property confirmation. Completion of the below form is required for response to any information requests from the the River Oaks HOA Board of Directors
>> Realtor Request Form <<
As new families look forward to living in our beautiful community, the River Oaks HOA Board of Directors receives frequent requests from both realtors and new residents. Below are some frequently asked points and links to important information that will be of value to you as a realtor that we ask that you share with any future clients looking to finalize the sale or purchase of a residence in our community
- Parking passes are required for the private park area. 2 have been issued to each registered residence and are serialized. They are to be passed to the new owners upon change of ownership.
- You may download and print copies of the River Oaks HOA Bi-Laws and Covenants to provide to home buyers prior to close via the links below:
- The River Oaks HOA annual meeting is held in November of each year and notice is given on the River Oaks HOA website.
- The construction of storage sheds and/or gazebos are prohibited as defined within the River Oaks HOA Covenants and HOA Bi-Laws.
- Parking of trailers or commercial vehicles for a period of more than 48 hours in residence driveways or yards is not permitted as defined within the River Oaks HOA Covenants and HOA Bi-Laws.
- Fences are prohibited except along Hwy C as a sound barrier or required by the Village of Pleasant Prairie as defined within the River Oaks HOA Covenants and HOA Bi-Laws.
- External improvements to the property over $5000.00 USD (with the exception of windows, painting, siding, and roofing) must be submitted to the Board and approved by the Architectural Committee prior to construction as defined within the River Oaks HOA Covenants and HOA Bi-Laws.
- Motorized vehicles of any type are not permitted on the lake or park areas as defined within the River Oaks HOA Covenants and HOA Bi-Laws.
- Examples of prohibited items include: Outboard Gasoline Powered Motors, Outboard Battery Powered Motors, Snowmobiles, Motocross Cycles, and ATV’s
- Examples of approved items include: Canoes, Row Boats, Paddle Boats, Wind Powered Sail Boats, and Paddle Boards
- Motorized vehicles of any type are not permitted on the lake or park areas.
- Watercraft identification decals are required for any and all watercraft and are available by request for free by contacting the River Oaks HOA Board of Directors via the Contact Us form.
- The River Oaks park pavilion may be reserved on a first come first served basis and can be reserved on-line via the Calendar of Events reservation page of the River Oaks HOA website.